Easy and fast deburring, grinding and/or edge rounding of flat sheet metal parts up to 1500 mm wide with the Superior Set. Including wet-acting filter system.
The F1500 is suitable for finishing sheet metal parts from 80 up to 1500 mm wide. Equipped with a vacuum or magnet system. Minimum product dimensions 80 x 80 mm (for the vacuum version). The magnet version is only suitable for finishing steel and other ferrous parts. The vacuum version is suitable for the finishing of stainless steel, aluminium, steel and other non-ferrous parts.
With the WES6000 from Q-Fin fire risk is excluded. With this wet-working extraction system you can extract grinding dust without the loss of pressure. The extractor is entirely made of stainless steel and has an extraction capacity of 6000 m3/h. With the WES6000 you also avoid the risk of explosion when grinding aluminium parts.
The Superior Set is shipped incl. piping. If required, we also take care of transport, installation and training on location.
• Conveyor belt frequency controlled 0.3 – 5 m1 / min
• With vacuum or magnet support
• 4 pcs. of 2.2 kW brush engines frequency controlled
• Minimum workpiece size: 50×50 mm (MAG) / 80×80 mm (VAC)
• Maximum workpiece width: 1500 mm
• Maximum workpiece height: 170 mm
• Connection value machine: 400V, 50Hz, 32A, 16kW
• Dimensions: 2037 x 2478 x 2090 mm (L x W x H)
• Ventilator 7.5 kW
• Capacity 6000 m3/h
• Fully manufactured in stainless steel
• Automatic filling and levelling
• Comes with 5 dust collectors
• Control by power switch or external machine
• Connection value machine: 400 V, 50 Hz, 25 A, 12 kW
• Dimensions: 2070 x 1090 x 2560 mm (L x W x H)