Apply a radius of 2 mm on steel in one pass with this Super Edge Rounder, with magnetic support. Includes safe dust extractor.
The SER600 is the latest development within the Q-Fin product range. This deburring and edge rounding machine is equipped with 5 processing stations: one grinding belt (1st station) followed by 4 oscillating brushes (2nd + 3rd station) and 2 rotating brushes (4th + 5th station). With this machine you can apply a large edge rounding (R2) on your sheet metal parts. The Super Edge Rounder is suitable for flat parts from 4 up to 40 mm thick and a maximum of 600 mm wide. This is the perfect machine for finishing sheet metal parts that need to be powder coated or galvanised.
With the WES6000 from Q-Fin fire risk is excluded. With this wet-working extraction system you can extract grinding dust without the loss of pressure. The extractor is entirely made of stainless steel and has an extraction capacity of 6000 m3/h. With the WES6000 you also avoid the risk of explosion when grinding aluminium parts.
The Superior Set is shipped incl. piping. If required, we also take care of transport, installation and training on location.
• Conveyor belt frequency controlled: 0.3 – 5 m 1/min
• With magnetic product fixation
• 1 grinding unit, 4 disc brushes and 2 round brushes
• Minimum workpiece size: 50 x 50 mm (ferrous metal)
• Maximum workpiece width: 600 mm
• Maximum workpiece height: 40 mm
• Connection value machine: 400V, 50Hz, 32A, 16kW
• Dimensions: 3640 x 1585 x 2085 mm (L x W x H)
• Ventilator 7.5 kW
• Capacity 6000 m3/h
• Fully manufactured in stainless steel
• Automatic filling and levelling
• Comes with 5 dust collectors
• Control by power switch or external machine
• Connection value machine: 400 V, 50 Hz, 25 A, 12 kW
• Dimensions: 2070 x 1090 x 2560 mm (L x W x H)